Subject: ABUSIVE LANGUAGE
From: The Establishment Owners
To: All Patrons/Customers

The Owners wish to bring to the attention of all our customers the fact that
some individuals have been using abusive language in the exchange of normal
verbal communications on the premises.  This practice must cease immediately!

The following coded list is provided to permit individual freedom of expression
and allow all the outlets of frustration to be aired in a concise manner.  It
will provide a very effective tool and if used properly, will offend no one 
with delicate ears.

801 - You gotta be shitting me          901 - It won't fucking work
802 - Get off my fucking back           902 - Go pound sand in your ass
803 - Beats the shit out of me          903 - Fuck off
804 - What the fuck                     904 - Who called the fucking meeting
805 - I can't fucking believe it        905 - Fucked up beyond repair
806 - I hate this fucking place         906 - Adios, mother fucker
807 - This place sucks                  907 - Idiot, you don't know your ass
808 - Fuck you very much                      from first base
809 - Lovely, simply fucking lovely     908 - No shit
810 - That damn club                    909 - No fucking shit
811 - Damn fuck shit piss               910 - Unbefuckingly believable
812 - Get bent                          911 - Cool it, this is my wife/husband
813 - Kiss my ass, buddy                912 - Take your time, I don't want to
814 - I really don't give a shit              be stuck with this ass for lunch
815 - Fuck it, I'm on salary            913 - Help me unload this mother
816 - Stick it in your fucking ear      914 - Hey baby, let's ball at lunch
817 - Piss on the whole fucking project 915 - I'm free tonight
818 - Fuck it... just plain fuck it     916 - Tied up with a stupid user
819 - Hot shit                          917 - This user is a loser
820 - Hot fucking shit                  918 - Let's take off together
821 - Bitchin'                          919 - Meet you at the motel
822 - Tell someone who gives a shit     920 - Let's trade fucking partners
823 - Don't get so fucking wise         921 - Sorry honey, but it's that time
824 - I don't give a fuck, so there     922 - Will she or won't she
825 - Fuck you in the heart, Jack       923 - Will he or won't he
826 - !@#$%&*!, you son-of-a-bitch      924 - B. O. B. (Buzz off, bitch)
827 - Whatever you say, asshole         925 - Answer the fucking phone
828 - Who the fuck was that?            926 - I'm not a fucking machine
829 - What the fuck was that?           927 - It's not my fucking job
830 - Fuck you, too

NOTE: This memorandum was not prepared by any specific establishment's
      owners, but intended for use in all such places where there is a desire
      to improve the atmosphere, taking into consideration there is a need to
      release the "day's build up" of frustrations.